Project Management Services
Power Management provides our clients with comprehensive project management services. Our approach is hands on with oversight at each stage of the project until completion. We initiate and develop a project execution plan that assures the client's goals and objectives are outlined and serves as the road map to a successful project completion.
|Phase I: Project Initiation
||Phase II: Project Execution
- Initiate project
- Coordinate project initiation with all parties
- Handle onsite supervision
- Review testing reports, engineering drawings, etc.
- Monitor and reinforce adherence to the schedule
- Conduct project meetings
- Verify the permitting process when required
- Communicate with the local utility companies as needed
- Update the client with job progress reports
- Keep project management system current
- Oversee the budget
- Ensure a safe workplace that meets OSHA regulations
- Manage project closure — turn over as-built drawings, operation and maintenance manuals, testing & commissioning reports, warranties, etc.
Safety is not expensive, it's priceless