Preventive maintenance is an evaluation of the condition of your equipment to help determine the most cost-effective and manageable solution to ensure its overall performance, safety and reliability.
A good preventive maintenance program should:
- Begin at the time of electrical equipment installation
- Include updated single-line drawings and instruction manuals
- Establish schedules and procedures for routine inspections, testing and servicing of electrical equipment
- Repair or replace defective equipment found during inspection and testing
- Ensure that records are complete and detailed, test results are documented, and follow-up actions take place as soon as possible
A Power Management preventive maintenance strategy will reduce your overall maintenance costs while improving equipment reliability and personnel safety throughout your facility.
Safety is not expensive, it's priceless